COMMUNITY CALENDARHelp keep our readers informed. We encourage submissions about Peace, Justice and Environmental Events!
MODESTO PEACE LIFE CENTER ACTIVITIES
Modesto Peace Life Center VIGILS:
held THE FIRST WEDNESDAYS of the month at McHenry Ave. and J
St. (Five Points): 4:00-5:00 pm (TIME
MAY CHANGE). Call the Center for info: 529-5750.
Listen to Peace/Life Center Community Radio, KCBP 95.5 FM streaming at http://www.KCBPradio.org.
PEACE/LIFE CENTER BOARD MEETING,
829 13th St., Modesto, 6:30 pm, 529-5750. BY ZOOM. Email Jim
WATCH THE LATEST PEACE CENTER VIDEOS filmed by John Lucas and Richard Anderson at http://vimeo.com/user9154856/videos
PEACE/LIFE CENTER MODESTO, 829 13th St., Modesto--Call 529-5750, we'll get back to you with current info on activities.PEACE AND JUSTICE NETWORK OF SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (http://www.pjnsjc.org).
ABOUT OUR RADIO STATION: Our community station, KCBP 95.5 FM is on the air. We need your support! Send your check to the Modesto Peace/Life Center, PO Box 134, Modesto CA 95353-0134. Put "Radio" in the memo. See article in this issue of Connections for details. Donate at https://kcbpradio.networkforgood.com/
USEFUL LINKS at http://stanislausconnections.org/links.htm
Area Calendars/Events listings
SERRV SHOP: Gifts from developing
countries. Call Marye for appt., information: 209-523-0449.
Modesto Church of the Brethren, 2301 Woodland, Rm #4, Modesto.
Modesto Church of the Brethren, 2301 Woodland, Rm #4, Modesto. https://www.modcob.org/index.php?s=serrv
West Side Theater Events
ArtExpressions of San Joaquin
Modesto Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Activity Guide
Stanislaus County Free Library page with links to events
with link to Events page
Great Valley Museum Calendar of Events
Events at CSU Stanislaus
San Joaquin Connections Community Calendar
and Salvage concerts (Berkeley)
Neighborhood Energy--Music in the Diablo Valley
California Bluegrass Association
ModestoVIEW Community Calendar
For holidays and celebrations around the world, here's a
link to the Earth Calendar.
For every kind of calendar reference information you could want, try the Calendar Zone
California Nature Events from the Audubon Society.
- MODESTO CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET: Downtown, 16th/between H & I Streets, Thursdays and Saturdays, 7am-1 pm, . Flowers, vegetables, bread, chef?s demonstrations. Community gathering among the valley's produce.
New added location: Thursday afternoons 3-7 pm at King-Kennedy Center/Mellis Park, 601 N. Martin Luther King Drive
- Oakdale: North 3rd Ave and East F St, Oakdale. Thursday evenings, 6 pm-8 pm, Open May 31--September
- Riverbank: Third Street & Santa Fe Street, Riverbank, Wednesday evenings, 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Ceres: Whitmore Park, North and Third Streets, Noon-7 pm Wednesdays April-fall
- Sonora: Theall St. in downtown Sonora , Saturday mornings. 8 a.m. to noon; Info 532-7725.
CHILDREN'S STORY HOURS:
- Stanislaus County Library. CHILDRENS STORY HOURS Stanislaus County Library: Modesto, WiggleWorms! Program for children age 2 and younger and their caregivers; combines age appropriate stories and movement activities that promote essential pre-reading skills. Preschool StoryTime, Cuentos en espanol. Times vary. Info: http://www.stanislauslibrary.org/tk_kids_storytime.shtm
- Storytime at Modesto Certified Farmers' Market, Thursdays, 10 am, next to the library, 16th and I St., Modesto.
- Story Time at Barnes and Noble: Tuesdays, 11am. Thursdays, 4:30pm. McHenry Avenue north of Standiford Ave., Modesto. 521-1118.
- Story Hour at the Storyteller Bookstore: Saturdays, 10 - 11 am, 528 E. Main, Turlock, 664-9197.
- GREAT VALLEY MUSEUM of Natural History, College & Stoddard Ave., Modesto. Open Wed. to Fri. , 12 - 4:30 pm., Sat. 10-5. Schedule available: 575-6196. Field trips, live animal programs, native plant garden.
- McHenry Museum, 1402 I St. Modesto. Information: 577-5366.
- Haggin Museum, 1201 N. Pershing Ave., Stockton. 209-940-6315 or email
- CENTRAL CALIFORNIA ART LEAGUE Mistlin Gallery, exhibits by local artists. 1015 J Street in Tenth Street Place. Open Mon-Sat 10-5. Free admission, Rental of artworks available.
- THE CHARTREUSE MUSE STUDIO GALLERY, 908 Tenth Street, downtown Modesto. open Thu-Fri 11am-4 pm, Sat 10 am-2pm. Info: 209-522-0935. Showing "Gilded Offerings" by Art Clique thru Dec. 21. December's featured artists: Judith Cochran & Cloe Fonda
- Picasso's Gourmet Deli and Gallery, 963 10th St., Modesto. 209-491-4840.
- MJC ART GALLERY, Open noon to 8 pm Mon-Thurs, and 1 to 5 pm Friday. Free.. Call 575-6819 for gallery hours & current shows. MJC East Campus, College Ave., Modesto.
- CARNEGIE ARTS CENTER, Classes for adults and children are scheduled in watercolor, basic drawing, poetry, and murals. Pre-registration required. 209-668-5698. Exhibits at City Hall Gallery, 156 S. Broadway, Turlock, 8 am- 5 pm.
- CSU Stanislaus Art Gallery, CSU campus.. The Art Gallery is located in the lobby of the Drama building. All events are free and open to the public. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday, noon to 4 pm. information, (209)667-3186
- ART EXHIBITS AT HAGGIN MUSEUM Open 1:30 to 5 pm daily except Mondays. 20l N. Pershing, Stockton in Victory Park. Info: (209) 940-6300. Free days: 1st Tuesday and 1st Saturday each month.
- Harbinger Gallery, 448 Main St., Murphys, CA (209/795-5957).
- STATE THEATER, ongoing program of film, concerts, and theater. For the current calendar, click here.
- TOWNSEND OPERA PLAYERS, season summary.
- PROSPECT THEATER PROJECT. For current season click here
- WEST SIDE THEATRE, Newman, ongoing concert series
- Blues and Brews, Heros Pub, every Wednesday evening 7:00
- Thursday Night Ramble, 3 bands/$5 Cover, Thursday evenings 7:00
- Live music at The Barkin' Dog most Thurs, Fri, & Sat evenings
- Great Valley Acoustic Concert Series, third Friday evenings, 918
Sierra Drive, Modesto (Central Grace Community Church)
A.R.T.S. EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE CENTER: free arts materials for teachers, scout leaders, child care, artists. All recycled things. Volunteers and Materials needed! Open Mon-Fri, 8 am - 4:30 pm. 1100 Kansas Ave. Info: 567-4516. Also in Turlock, 250 N. Broadway, Info 668-5698.
Habitat for Humanity?s RE-STORE: used and new quality materials, 3124 McHenry Ave.,?Modesto. Funds benefit homes built by Habitat in Stanislaus County. Visit http://www.stanislaushabitat.org/home/restore
CITY OF MODESTO RECREATION & NEIGHBORHOODS. (formerly called Parks and Recreation), Dept. has a wealth of activities for adults and children, including activities for disabled youth. Catalogues and info: 577-5344, 1010 10th St., Modesto. Click here for Activity Guide
YMCA after school and off track Child Care. Also many activities for adults and children, youth sports, etc. Some are free. Active Aging Program, featuring a voluntary physical fitness evaluation and develop an individual activity program. Call Fitness Coordinator, 578-9622. Monthly health screenings for seniors, by appointment only, are also offered. For cost & info 578-YMCA.
CHILD HEALTH MOBILE SERVICES Maddux Youth Center, 3rd & Sierra Dr., Modesto. Fourth Fridays, noon to 4:30 pm. Call for appointment, 525-6282.
TAI CHI. Mondays thru Saturdays. Led by Naser and Mary. Info: 572-4518. 3600 Sisk Rd., Suite 4B
ALANON/ALATEEN. families/teenage children of alcoholics, 524-3907.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS in Stanislaus County.
CAIR, Changing Attitudes in Recovery, (also other support group listings) 577-1667.
GLSEN - San Joaquin Chapter. Contact Ryan Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any GLSEN San Joaquin events.
EL CONCILIO Community Center, 1314 H St., Modesto. For info, Raul Garcia, 523-2860 email@example.com
CENTRAL VALLEY DEMOCRATIC CLUB. Monthly meetings: Modesto. For more information, visit https://www.centralvalleydemocraticclub.com/
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Stanislaus County, 10:00 am every Sunday, www.stanuu.org
Dungeons and Dragons, Noon. Central California LGBTQ+ Collaborative and Resource Center, 1202 H St., Modesto.
• Modesto Vineyard Christian Fellowship, 10:00 am at the MODSPOT, 1220 J St. Call or text 209-232-1932, email firstname.lastname@example.org; All Welcome.
IMCV weekly Insight Meditation and dharma talk, 8:45 am - 10:15 am, 2172 Kiernan Ave., Modesto (rear bldg. at the end of the UUFSC east parking lot). Offered freely; donations welcome. All are welcome. For more information, please email email@example.com. Mailing address is IMCV, P.O. Box 579564, Modesto, CA 95357.
Food Addicts Anonymous In Recovery. Sundays 6:30 pm, 2467 Veneman Ave. Modesto. Info: Emily M., 209 480-8247.
The Compassionate Friends, Modesto/Riverbank Area Chapter is meeting by Zoom on the second Mondays at 7:00pm. Bereaved parents, grandparents, and adult siblings are invited to participate in this support group for families whose children have died at any age, from any cause. Call 209-622-6786 or email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org; https://www.modestoriverbanktcf.org/
• Suicide Loss Support Group: Friends for Survival meets every third Monday at 7 pm. Details: Norm Andrews, 209-345-0601, email@example.com.
• Monday Morning Funstrummers Beginner Ukulele Lessons. Modesto Senior Center. 10:45am to Noon. Free Scenic and Bodem.
Walk with Me, a women's primary infertility support group and Bible study. 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm the first and third Mondays of each month. Big Valley Grace Community Church. Interested? Email WalkWithMeGroup@gmail.com or call 209.577.1604.
Womxns Support Group for Womxn in all stages of life. Join us in a safe and judgment free environment where you can give and receive support for the many issues that we struggle with as Womxn. Every Tuesday from 1 pm-2 pm at the Central California LGBTQ+ Collaborative, 1202 H St., Suite D, Modesto CA (Ages +18). Contact Sandra Vidor- 209.652.3961 or Kellie Johnson 209.918.0271.
First Tuesday - LGBTQ+ Ages 12-14, 5-7 pm activities and support. Second Tuesday- LGBTQ+ Ages 15-17, 5-7 pm activities and support. Third Tuesday-Friends and Family, 5-7 pm Discussion and emotional support. All at Central California LGBTQ+ Collaborative and Resource Center, 1202 H St., Modesto.
• Climate Action Justice Network-Stanislaus meets the first Tuesday of the month, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Link- https://tinyurl.com/CJAN-FirstTuesday
- BUDDHIST MEDITATION, Lotus Blossom Sangha, every Tuesday, 7 -9 pm. Info: 524-9333.
- Attention Veterans: Join us for Free Coffee & Donuts Meet & Greet at the Stanislaus Veterans Center, 3500 Coffee Rd., Modesto, Suite 15, 7 am – 11 am.
- Tuesday Evening Funstrummers Ukulele Jam. Songbooks provided. 6pm to 8pm, 1600 Carver Rd., Donation. 209-505-3216, www.Funstrummers.com
- NAACP Meeting. King-Kennedy Center, 601 S. Martin Luther King Dr., Modesto, 3rd Tuesday, 6:30 pm. All welcome. For ZOOM link, visit For ZOOM link, visit https://www.naacpmodestostanislaus.org/. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADULT CHILDREN OF ALCOHOLICS (Alanon) Every Tuesday, 7 pm. at 1320 L St., (Christ Unity Baptist Church). Info: Jeff, 527-2469, or Rose, 537-6521.
- WHEEL CHAIR BASKETBALL: Tuesday evenings, 6 - 9 pm, at La Loma Jr. High School Multi-Purpose Room. Free. Drop-in. Sponsored by Modesto City and Guardian Rehab Hospital. Info: 577-5340.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, group for families, 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm at the Oakdale Senior Center. For information call 209-529-6880
OWL EMPIRE, First Tuesday of each month, Denny's, Bel Piatto, 1000 Kansas Ave. Board meets second Tuesday same time and place, General Membership mtg., Third Tuesday, all at 7 pm.
IMCV weekly Insight Meditation and dharma talk, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, 2172 Kiernan Ave., Modesto (rear bldg. at the end of the UUFSC east parking lot). Offered freely, donations welcome. Info: Contact Lori, 209-343-2748 or see https://imcv.org/ Email: email@example.com
Pagan Family Social, third Tuesdays, Golden Corral, 3737 McHenry Ave, Modesto, 6 pm. Info: 569-0816. All newcomers, pagan-curious and pagan-friendly welcome.
Weekly mindfulness meditation and dharma talk, 6:30-8:30 pm, 2172 Kiernan Ave., Modesto (rear bldg. at the end of the UUFSC parking lot). Info: Contact Lori for more information at 209-343-2748 or see http://imcv.org/
- Ukulele Jam led by Lorrie Freitas. 6 p.m. Songbooks provided. Telle Classrooms Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1600 Carver, Modesto. Donation. Info: 209-505-3216. www.Funstrummers.com
Womxns Support Group for Womxn in all stages of life. Join us in a safe and judgment free environment where you can give and receive support for the many issues that we struggle with as Womxn. Every Tuesday from 1pm-2pm at the Central California LGBTQ+ Collaborative, 1202 H St., Suite D, Modesto CA (Ages +18). Contact Sandra Vidor- 209.652.3961 or Kellie Johnson 209.918.0271
The GAP. A place of support for Christian parents of LGBTQ+ or questioning kids every Wednesday 6:30pm at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church 1528 Oakdale Rd. Instagram: Thegapmodesto
• Ongoing meditation class based on Qi Gong Principals. Practice a 3 Step Guided Meditation Process I have been doing for over a decade. Fun and Easy. JOIN ME! Donations accepted but optional. Call 209.495.6608 or email Orlando Arreygue, CMT RYT, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Merced LGBT Community Center offers a variety of monthly meetings and written materials. Volunteers, on site Wed-Fri, to offer support. Ph: 209-626-5551. Email: email@example.com – 1744 G St. Suite H, Merced, CA. www.mercedlgbtcenter.org
• Merced Full Spectrum meets the second Wednesday of every month, 6 p.m. 1744 G St., Suite H, Merced http://www.lgbtmerced.org/ Merced Full Spectrum is a division of Gay Central Valley, a 501(c)(3) nonpro?t organization. http://www.gaycentralvalley.org/
- GLBT Questioning Teen Support Group (14-19 years old). 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, College Ave. Congregational Church, 1341 College Ave., Modesto. 7 ? 9 pm. Safe, friendly, confidential. This is a secular, non-religious group. Info: call 524-0983.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, 2nd & 4th Wednesdays each month, 6 pm, Family Resource Center, 800 Scenic, Modesto. En Español 1st Wednesday. NAMI Stanislaus also offers Family to Family education classes in mental health arranged throughout the year--next classes begin Sept. 25.. For class info call Kathleen Wood, 525-6150.
Information on mental illness is offered in Spanish and English at the NAMI office, 209-529-6880. Or contact NAMI Stanislaus, P.O. Box 4120, Modesto, CA 95352, or by email.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Stanislaus County, meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at Doctor's Hospital Conference Center at 6:30 pm For information call 863-8468.
- CO-DEPENDENTS ANONYMOUS every Wed. 7 pm, Health Conf. Center, McHenry Village, Modesto. Info: Connie 575-0050, Laurie, 918-1883.
- RAINBOW GENERATION, for gays, lesbians, and friends, MJC Founders Hall, Rm. 176, 4 pm. Info: 575-6106.
- COALITION OF PARENT SUPPORT (COPS). Non-custodial parents support group. 2nd Wednesday each month. 7 pm. Info: 632-5291.
- MINDFUL MEDITATION: Modesto Almond Blossom Sangha, 7:30-9 pm. Info: Anne, 521-6977.
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education network), 7 pm. 3rd Wednesday each month. Beyer High School, Rm C 9, Sylvan Ave., Modesto. Info: 576-2935.
- THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS. Gay men's HIV support group. Wednesdays, 1pm and Thursdays, 11am. Free. 529-5279.
- Democratic Party: 25th Assembly Dist. Committee, 4th Wednesdays, Info: 576-7442 or 522-0839
- Transgender Support Group: Meetings on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, 7:30pm to 9:00 pm . Email Info@stanpride.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Let’s Talk Coffee. LGBTQ+ Senior (age +55) Coffee Meet up! Every Thursday @ 1 pm at Queen Bean, 1126 14th St., Modesto. Weekly social group to provide connectedness and community inclusion for LGBTQ+ Senior Citizens. Refreshments, snacks provided. Contact Steven Cullen, 559.799.0464.
• CA10 Progressive Coalition Monthly Meeting, third Thursdays. Inclusive group of progressive activists to share resources, ideas, and information in order to support all the great organizing work happening in the Valley! Feel free to invite trusted allies. Meet-up and social hour: 5:30 pm-6:30 pm. Meeting: 6:30 pm-8:00 pm. Follow group on Facebook. Info: Tim Robertson, email@example.com
• Laughter Yoga, Every other Thursday at The Bird’s Nest, 422 15th St., Modesto. The dates are February & March 7th & 21st, April 4th & 18th, May 2nd & 16th. 5:30pm-6:30pm. $15.00 per class. To register, call or text Nicole, 209-765-8006 or visit www.nicoleottman.com• Green Team educational meetings the 3rd Thursday of each month, 10 to 11am, Kirk Lindsey Center, 1020 10th St. Plaza, Suite 102, Modesto. www.StanislausGreenTeam.com
• Attention Veterans: Join us for Free Coffee & Donuts Meet & Greet at the Stanislaus Veterans Center, 3500 Coffee Rd., Modesto, Suite 15, 7 am – 11 am
- Refuge Recovery: A Buddhist Approach to Recovery from Addiction. Jana Lynn Community Rm., 500 N. 9th St., Modesto. Thursdays 6:30-8 pm. FREE (donations accepted). Info: email RefugeRecoveryModesto@gmail.com
PEACE/LIFE CENTER Board meeting, 1st Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m. at the Center, 720 13th St., Modesto. Info: 529-5750; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Third Thursday Gallery Walk, Downtown Modesto, downtown art galleries open--take a walk and check out the local art scene. 5-8 pm every third Thursday of the month. Info: 579-9913, http://www.modestoartwalk.com
• IMCV Grupo de Meditacion en Espanol, cada semana 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm, 2172 Kiernan Ave., Modesto (edifcio trasero al final del estacionamiento este de UUFSC). Ofrecido libremente, las donaciones son bienvenidas. Info: Contacto Vanessa, 209-408-6172.
- LIBERAL VOICES, fourth Thursday, 7 pm., Unitarian-Universalist church, Kiernan Ave, Modesto.
• STANISLAUS COUNTY HOUSING COLLABORATIVE, 3rd Thursdays, 2 pm, at Housing Authority, 1701 Robertson Rd., Modesto Addresses issues of homelessness, low income housing policies, shelters and transitional housing services.
• Democratic Party: MJC Democrats, every Thursday 2 pm, Founders Hall 121, MJC East Campus, Info: 575-6672.
- LA LECHE/Modesto, 10 am, Support for nursing mothers. 538-3862 or 545-8444. 2nd Thursdays, 10:30 am.
- The Compassionate Friends, Modesto/Riverbank Area Chapter. 2nd Thursday of the month. Contact: Joanna Rose-Murray, 209-484-8276, email@example.com, ht
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COORDINATING COUNCIL, County Administrative Bldg, lower level training room, Tenth Street Place, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto, 4 pm. 525-6348.
- THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS. Gay men's HIV support group. Wednesdays, 1pm and Thursdays, 11am. Free. 529-5279.
- VALLEY HEARTLAND ZEN GROUP: every Thurs 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Modesto Church of the Brethren, 2310 Woodland Ave. Meditation. Newcomers welcome. Info: 535-6750 or http://emptynestzendo.org
- Pagan Community Meeting, 1st Thursdays, Cafe Amore, 3025 McHenry Ave, Suite S., Modesto, 8 pm. Info: 569-0816. All newcomers, pagan-curious and pagan-friendly welcome.
Friday 7:30-9:30 pm (Sept thru May) International Folk Dancing with Village Dancers, Carnegie Art Center, 250 N. Broadway, Turlock, $7. No experience or partner needed. 209-480-0387 for info.Funstrummers: A Fun-loving Ukulele group gets together live to practice and play. Play along with us or work up to playing out in gigs. 10am to Noon at the Telle Classrooms, Trinity Presbyterian, 1600 Carver Rd., Modesto. 209-505-3216, www.Funstrummers.com
Overcoming Depression: small group for men & women. Every Friday, 7:15 pm. Cornerstone Community Church, 17900 Comconex Rd, Manteca, CA 95366, (209) 825-1220.
- Latino Emergency Council (LEC) 3rd Fridays, 8:15 am, El Concilio, 1314 H St. Modesto. Info: Dale Butler, 522-8537.
- ALTERNATIVES TO WAR: Meets with the MJC Activist Club every Friday, 12:00 - 1:00, at MJC, Founders Hall 123. All invited.
- FANTASTIC FAMILY Fridays, 3-6pm, King-Kennedy Memorial Center/Mellis Park. Free for children 15 and under. Info: 577-5355
- OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS: Info on times and places, Karen: 523-2055.
- NICOTINE ANONYMOUS: Mondays thru Fridays. Info: 577-2628.
- AUDUBON CLUB, For info on outings and meetings: 521-0108.
- BROWN BAG GROCERY PROGRAM, 1st & 3rd Fridays, 8-11:30am. Free. 577-5355.
SIERRA CLUB: Yokuts group. Regular meetings, third Friday, College Ave. Congregational Church, 7 pm. Info: 300-4253. Visit http://www.sierraclub.org/mother-lode/yokuts for info on hikes and events.
- DIVERSITY PLUS SUPPORT GROUP for gay-lesbian and other youth questioning their sexuality, 3:30 - 5 pm every Friday, at McHenry Village. sponsored by Center for Human Services, Info: 526-1440.
- MUJERES LATINAS, last Friday, lunch meetings, Info: Cristina Villego, 549-1831.
- HISPANIC LEADERSHIP COUNCIL, 3rd Fridays at noon, 1314 H St., Modesto 95354. Questions? Yamilet Valladolid, firstname.lastname@example.org
TransForward Group meets at the Queen Bean every Saturday at 1 pm. 18+. Info: 209-408-8848.
First and Third Saturdays - Gay Men’s Group, Noon to 2 pm. First and Third Saturdays- Positive Support Group for folks living with HIV. All at Central California LGBTQ+ Collaborative, 1202 H St., Suite D, Modesto. Call 209-408-8848.
• 12-Step/Buddhist Meeting starts with a 30-minute meditation and then open discussion. Held monthly every second Saturday, 4:30 to 6:00 pm, 2172 Kiernan Ave., Modesto at the UUFC in Sarana (small building, rear of the east parking lot). Freely-offered donations welcome. Information: 209 606 7214.
• Free Community Drum Circle every third Saturday,11 am to 12:30 pm, Gallo Center for the Arts, 10th & I St., Modesto. No experience or drums. All levels welcome, https://www.drum-love.com/
- Divine Feminine Gathering. Join us for a time of ritual, song and conversation as women come together to celebrate one another and the Divine among us and within us. 3rd Saturday of the month, 3:30-5:00 p.m. Stockton, CA. Contact Rev. Erin King, 209-815-0763, email@example.com
- So Easy ~ So Good: Vegetarian/Vegan/Wannabe Group. Potlucks, guest speakers, field trips, activist activities, movie nights, etc. Third Saturday of every month. Info: Kathy Haynes (209) 250-9961 or email kathyhaynesSESG@gmail.com
- Murphys Art Walk, downtown Murphys, 2nd Saturdays, 5:00-8:00 p.m. Info call 209-728-8640.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT CALENDAR ITEMS TO CONNECTIONS.
Fifteenth of each month (No issue in August). Submit peace, justice and environmentally friendly event notices by email to Jim Costello. Free listings subject to space, availability and editing.